There is a list of instructions you need to follow before undergoing Thighplasty operation, to ensure your safety during the procedure and to ensure its success. Which are;
- Abstain from having food and drinks eight hours before the operation minimum.
- Take some stool softeners two days before the operation.
- Abstain from all kinds of stimulants, ten days minimum, as they prevent the anesthesia process.
- Abstain from all blood diluting drugs, such as; Ibuprofen, and Multi- Vitamine Group, for they contain (A,E), minimum a week before.
- Abstain from smoking a month before Thighplasty operation, as it affects Oxygen level which is crucial for the healing process.
- Refrain from natural blood-diluting drinks, such as; green tea, raspberry juice and pineapple.