Pre-Breast Reduction Instructions
There is a list of instructions you need to follow to ensure your safety during the cosmetic operation, as well as the success of your operation.
- Eat a healthy balanced nutrition for a sufficient time before the operation, to avoid any complications during the operation.
- Abstain from all kinds of stimulants, and Alcohol for two weeks minimum, as they prevent the anesthesia process.
- Abstain from all blood diluting drugs, such as; Ibuprofen, and Multi- Vitamine Group, for they contain (A,E), minimum a week before.
- Abstain from smoking a month before Breast Reduction operation, as it affects Oxygen level which is crucial for the healing process.
- Tell your doctor if you’re on specific drugs or supplements.