The doctor will dictate you a list of very important tips and instructions that you need to commit to, to get the best results, which are;
- Maintain wearing the medical legs corset, for swelling reduction and for the healing process acceleration, four weeks at least.
- Commit to a healthy balanced diet, rich in metals and vitamins to recover fast.
- Abstain from smoking, for two months after the operation, to accelerate the recovery process.
- Stay away from doing any efforts, or carry heavy things, to maintain tissue safety, for two months minimum.
- Take short walks after the surgery in a certain period, to stimulate blood circulation and prevent blood clots.