Post- Liposuction Instructions
The doctor will dictate you a list of very important tips and instructions that you need to commit to, to get the best results, which are;
- Maintain wearing the medical corset, to reduce swelling, and to accelerate the healing process, eight weeks minimum.
- Abstain from smoking, for two months after the operation, to accelerate the recovery process.
- Stay away from doing any efforts, or carry heavy things, to maintain tissue safety, for two months minimum.
- Commit to a healthy balanced diet, reach in protein and vitamins.
- Avoid itching the areas where fat was removed, as possible as you can.
- Stay away from heat and direct high sun rays, for a week at least after the operation.
- Take the antibiotics the doctor prescribed for you.