Post-Gastric Sleeve Instructions
The doctor will dictate you a list of very important tips and instructions that you need to commit to, to get the best results, which are;
- The person should drink plenty of water after gastric sleeve surgery.
- Drink fluids exclusively, only in the first week.
- Stay away from drinks that contain gas or sugar.
- It is recommended to have nutritional supplements that contain vitamins and calcium for a month after the operation.
- Abstain from smoking a month after Gastric Sleeve operation, as it affects Oxygen level which is crucial for the healing process.
- Follow a healthy diet determined by a nutritionist, in order to get a healthy and balanced food that contains proteins.
- It is recommended to exercise, two weeks after the gastric sleeve operation.