Post-Gastric Balloon Instructions
The doctor will dictate you a list of very important tips and instructions that you need to commit to, to get the best results, which are;
- Follow a healthy diet determined by a nutritionist, in order to get a healthy and balanced food after the Gastric Balloon operation.
- Drink plenty of water before and after meals, once the gastric balloon is in the stomach, which is for (6 to 9 months).
- Avoid smoking, at least as long as the gastric balloon is in the stomach, which is for (6 to 9 months).
- Have the necessary painkillers dictated by the doctor in case of discomfort.
- Avoid carrying heavy objects or doing hard work as long as the Gastric Balloon is in the stomach.